蕾蕾- Laopa's Precious

我要称谢你,因我受造奇妙可畏;你的作为奇妙,这是我心深知道的。 Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain. 甚愿你赐福与我,扩张我的境界,常与我同在,保佑我不遭患难,不受艰苦。

Saturday, January 28, 2006

My superheros in my life! Mummy and Papa

Hmm just came back from wet market with mummy. It has been a long tme since i follow my mama to wet market. Actually come to think about it, this year i really dont really feel the chinese new year mood. Maybe because prior to that, too many things had occupied my mind liao.

I truly enjoyed shopping with mama, cos indeed this is my language of love to her. By going market with her, she will feel loved hee, although she will never say that. But i know spending time and acts of service is her language of love. Hee.

I remembered she once mentioned when i was very young, that when i am old, i will not want to follow my parents around. But till now, I still managed to find time to go shopping with parents. Hehe indeed it is so fun to go with them. Cos haaha the attention will be upon me. Nothing beats going shopping with papa and mummy. Cos its so FUN!

Unlike previous years, this year mummy and I did not go to Chinatown to do shopping. I remembered we can shop as early as 10am all the way until 8pm. Hahaha this is equilavent to a day's work. hahah mummy loves to go before shop open, so that we can have the whole mall to ourselves hee.

I felt so loved by papa and mummy. They are always so there for me. For instance, two days agon, I sms my papa about a dead cockroach in my room and ask him whether he can clear for me. He just did it without any qualms. Heheh I am always so scared of cockroaches in my room and when i see one, I will just go all out to smash it. I used to be so scared that i will stare at it and pray, or when papa is still awake, i will shout for him. Maybe thats why i got no problem praying for anything in my life, cos i am scared of a lot of things and only Him i can look for.

Hehe indeed my parents are so CUTE! They always do funny things and will make all of us luff. Hahah pretty entertained. Hehe i remembered, there was one time, when we were all watching a movie, papa could not understand the show, he just yawned so loudly in the middle of the theatre and commented loudly saying, wah beh sian si! hahah that made all of us luff. Only our papa will do this kind of thing.

Hahah and when i visit the market with my papa and mummy, I always feel that i am in some kind of battlefield. Hahah these folks of mine are so efficient and productive as though fighting a war and they have to stock up rations in the fastest manner. Hahah they will split the tasks and then both will go on separate ways. Hahah never see anyone as efficient even buying stuffs. Then they will meet at the nearest coffeeshop to have breakfast. Hahah. i feel only my papa and mummy will do that.This makes me even want to adore them. Cos they are so CUTE!

My papa and mummy are realli wonderful gifts from Laopa. I am so blessed in this family. So blessed to have papa and mummy. Who will expect that we went through such turbulent times before. Yeah therefore i treasure them so much. Indeed, these 8 years of being a Christian, Laopa has taught me so much how to shower love to papa and mummy. I am still learning but i truly pray that they will know His love because no matter what He will never leave nor forsake them.

What can I offer to them? Except praying for them. I love them so much. If i love them so much, how much more does my heavenly Laopa love them? Hhaha this is something which i cannot fathom.

Praise God for my papa and mummy!