蕾蕾- Laopa's Precious

我要称谢你,因我受造奇妙可畏;你的作为奇妙,这是我心深知道的。 Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain. 甚愿你赐福与我,扩张我的境界,常与我同在,保佑我不遭患难,不受艰苦。

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Finished all my X mas shopping












I wonder will sharon react like this, when she see my xmas present for her? ahahahahaha



Xmas is coming.. I just finished all my xmas shopping yesterday and when I was calculating my costs, it amount close to 300 dollars. Indeed i thank God for my spirit of giving haha... I love to give to people. I guess this is my language of love towards others. I love to shop so much.... hahah especially when I am buying stuffs for my loved ones. Shopping for xmas gifts has always been one of the mega projects for me. The process involves idea generation, procurement, to packaging right up to giving out the presents. I will carefully choose each item to be presented to my loved ones, ensuring that it matches their taste and preference. I love to look at the joy written on their faces when I hand them their presents. The sense of satisfaction is immeasurable. Hee.. still thank God for this spirit of giving.

I cant wait to go home and wrap all my presents and write my cards. i do hope each of my precious will like the presents that i give them. Esp sharon, hahah her present is so CUTE!

This is indeed such a blessing to be able to bless others!