蕾蕾- Laopa's Precious

我要称谢你,因我受造奇妙可畏;你的作为奇妙,这是我心深知道的。 Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain. 甚愿你赐福与我,扩张我的境界,常与我同在,保佑我不遭患难,不受艰苦。

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Facing Trials of many kinds

Hmmm....... still facing persecutions from different sides and i am still learning to cope. Had an argument with my loved one and for the first time, i was able to sit through the whole argument and hear her out. Everytime, I will just storm off to my room and avoid the conflict altogether. Long story, i shall not include the details, if interested pls ask Sharon. I thank God for being patient to hear her out and what can i say, i just told her Jesus taught me to learn to love her.
Seriously not easy to overcome this, as i sat there, i was crying bitterly in my heart. Simply because it was never my intention to make her even hate Jesus. In fact, i always know there is nothing i can offer up, because i am just that pathetic five loaves and 2 fishes who wants to see her being loved by someone who can offer a greater love much more that i do. Yeah what can i do? but to continue to stand in the gap , until one day she really tasted this everlasting goodness.

Yeah sent an sms to them this morning, to tell them how much i love them. She replied with a heartwarming message which made me so touched.

James 1 ( from the message)
Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. 3You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. 4So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.

becos of this promise, that gave me the strength to live each moment victoriously. May you be comforted by my sharing, knowing that He reigns!