蕾蕾- Laopa's Precious

我要称谢你,因我受造奇妙可畏;你的作为奇妙,这是我心深知道的。 Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain. 甚愿你赐福与我,扩张我的境界,常与我同在,保佑我不遭患难,不受艰苦。

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Today so far has not been very smooth. I am a little frustrated over things at work. Still struggling for the Lord's joy and strength to be upon me. I need his love so much. Still I still want to give thanks for today. Becos simply this is the day that He has made and I will rejoice. Hmmm... just feel so tired over the burden i have to bear. Frustrated over the fact that people dont understand me. Realli tired over the things i am doing. I wish to change a new environment where my personality will fit in. Is this a test or is it time for me to move out ? I really do not know. All i know is that I better cling on to Laopa and start praying, before the negative thots get a hold of me.

Laopa. Taskete!