蕾蕾- Laopa's Precious

我要称谢你,因我受造奇妙可畏;你的作为奇妙,这是我心深知道的。 Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain. 甚愿你赐福与我,扩张我的境界,常与我同在,保佑我不遭患难,不受艰苦。

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Rekindling the heart for the nations - The Defining Moment for me

During the GCYC conference, apart from being a participant myself, I was also given the privilege to host our fellow Cambodian friends (Navy, Bun Hok, Kim Oun, Molyda). I am so thankful that God granted me this opportunity to serve them as He has always placed upon me His heart for Cambodia and Japan.

On Sunday, I was roped in at the very last minute to usher our Cambodian friends to church service. We were asked to sit among the international delegates. To my surprise, I actually ended up sitting between the Cambodians and Japanese. I knew in my heart, that God had specially planned all these. It was to rekindle my heart for this two nations again.

During the GCYC conference, I couldn’t attend the day classes. But God was gracious to me. Each evening session I attend, God taught me something.

To my surprise again, the first evening session I attended, turned out to be a Japanese presentation by Pastor Shingo. That evening, Pastor Khong felt led by God to do a prophetic act that is to get the Chinese from Mainland China to release forgiveness to Japanese for the hurts from Second World War.

When I saw the reconciliation made by the Japanese and the Chinese, I knew in my heart that the defining moment for Japan and all other nations is NOW. I am so glad I can be part of this defining moment.

One of the messages that speaks to me most, is the closing message made by Pastor Eugene. It is a message shared from Zechariah 3: 1-10 about God will turn the nation in a single day. And he went on to share how can we prepare for a day such as this? I believed it is a prophecy released to each and every one of us to urge us:

1. Know our inheritance- Dress up and stand tall
2. Know our Jurisdiction- Rise up and take charge
3. Know our Constituent- Speak up

as we as a church await for our beloved Bridegroom, Our Lord Jesus Christ to come


Overall, I am so proud to be called a Singaporean because God’s perfect and unique destiny for all of us is to be the Antioch of Asia. I am so glad that God give all of us as Singaporeans this wonderful mandate and privilege to serve the nations.

Are you ready to be part of this defining moment?

Matthew 28:19

Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home