蕾蕾- Laopa's Precious

我要称谢你,因我受造奇妙可畏;你的作为奇妙,这是我心深知道的。 Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain. 甚愿你赐福与我,扩张我的境界,常与我同在,保佑我不遭患难,不受艰苦。

Monday, April 24, 2006

FAITH MOVE

Stuck in the office because of this heavy rain, supposed to go over to help Dylan and Jason to tuition Meibao and gang but now stuck here in this storm cant seem to go anywhere.

Hmm just hope the rain would be smaller so that i will not be too late. Hee.

Just an update of myself for my beloved friends out there, my last day is next tuesday.
And seriously it took me quite some time to decide on this. Simply because i was given many so called easy way out and I was thinking of perhaps staying until i get a job.

But after being convicted by God, I decided to obey. Somehow, I just knew when God told me to move, I literally need to move. And if i do not move I will never attain a greater blessings intended for me. This is a mega reason why i decided to make next tues my last day.

I was telling everyone i see, that i seriously have absolutely no clue where i will be heading but 2nd may will mark the beginning of truly believing that God will provide. Somehow, I know other people may find me a fool, but i know deep inside my heart i just want to obey what He says.

Just like Abraham, when God asked him to move, he needed to move in order to see the greater blessings ahead. But it requires lots of faith for him to do that, simply because those descendants that the Lord promised he did not see them during his life time. But yet he moved. When God ask FCBC to move, we need to move to a greater space. Though we have not see the whole Hall 10 filled, but still thank God for our leaders who took that step and move.

Therefore i just want to be that person who obeys His calling, even the world may call me a fool.

The Lord impressed upon my heart during Tabernacle experience earlier this year, that the glory of the present house will be greater than the former house. And I remembered very clearly that He let me see a vision of an old burning house. And He revealed to me that he will burn the old house and bring forth a new castle for me. Yeah I guess that explains the glory is greater.

Looking back, I truly see God's hand upon this whole situation, from the time i went through such sadness and rejection to the time i decided to move out of my comfort zone. i am thankful He gave me the strength to overcome.

Now I have more faith to believe that Jesus is with me, Jesus provides.

Today the Lord gave me Isaiah 49:8 to claim. Indeed i claim the promise of blessing me with favour. This is my time of favour, i know the Lord's favour will shower upon me.

I am so thankful everyday i am learning new things. I am learning new mindsets, insights from God. Learning about his promises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home