蕾蕾- Laopa's Precious

我要称谢你,因我受造奇妙可畏;你的作为奇妙,这是我心深知道的。 Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain. 甚愿你赐福与我,扩张我的境界,常与我同在,保佑我不遭患难,不受艰苦。

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sorry haven been blogging...

Hi all,

I haven been blogging for so so so long liao. My sister has been nagging at me to write something onto my blog because she complaint everytime is the same old ming dao pic that she see. Hahah... guess what i have been watching Hanakimi... oh mann it is such a cute and funny show. Simply enjoyed it. Especially the two male and female lead, ella and Wu Chun.. Hee.. so cute!!

Okie, actually many things happen during the past many months. Hehe,,, work as usual very hectic.. in fact i am preparing for an event this sat. Sometimes just wonder where did i get the strength and all the energy to do this all by myself. I guess its laopa. My heavenly father whom never leave me nor forsake me. Haizzz... actually though the work is hectic, but i still enjoy it lah... its the pp that make things complicated. Hahah ... just need to learn to love them lor. Cos Laopa love them mah.

Haha... in fact i am sick for these two days, on mc since yest, though i am sick, i was still working... hahaha working at home, busy planning and settling the preparation for my event. A bit stressed cos my first time doing this event lor. Not much help i received so have to work extremely hard for this.

Thank God just now i managed to speak to Laopa, and Laopa assured me once again that His hand is upon this whole event lor. So i better learn to rest in Him.

I haven had time to update you all my pics to Korea. It has been 3 months liao since i came back from my Korea trip. Sorry mann not having pics yet too busy liao. But i know those who know me very well will know i enjoy myself at Korea. Especially the prayer mountain, Cho Yonggi Church, i experience Laopa presence so much there. And not to forget Jeju island, ai yoh,, never imagine myself in all that filming locations of korean drama... hahaah guess God blessed me with all that rest i needed mann..

Dying for a getaway... hope to really rest after my two events. Still very busy now. Busy Busy with work. But rest assure me haven backslide. hahaha God is faithful lor.. if He sense a slightest hint of me backsliding, He will try all kinds of means to pull me back. Hahah.. praise God for his 24 hour love.

Dealing with complicated pp everyday... pray for me for strength, love and wisdom to handle this. Despite all that God also bless me with wonderful pp around whom i can play with as well lah.

Was reading some celeb blog, and got reminded by FCBC theme this year, always thankful , always victorious in Christ, always a blessing to all. Hmmm... seriously not easy to fulfil mann,, only God can help me lor.

To whoever is reading my blog, I will seriously try my best to upoload the pics from Korea. Beautiful pics hee... really. And sorry for not able to blog.

I guess due to my weariness and heavy workload, i kinda of stop doing alot of things except buried in my work. Hmm guess its time to balance up with other things mann. .

Ok will update more mann... this is just an appetiser to whet your appetite. Stay tune for more news from your precious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home